Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long have you been in operation?
One of the main components in our prosperity is our accomplished management group, who between them have over 20 years industry experience. We took great care to choose a group of talented, experienced and dedicated individuals as our administrative team. Each member of our team has several years of proven successful service and experience whether in administrative services, virtual assistant, call center management,quality control management and real estate cold calling. All of this experience guarantees our clients great value and service as well as world class campaign administration.
The success of our administration is reflected in our ceaseless development and achievement as far as both customer and staff fulfillment.
2. Where are you based?
3. When will the cold-caller/VA start after I sign up for your services?
4. How are you different?
Our main differentiators are:
- A dedicated, reliable staff that’s second to none.
- Weekly and Monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) reports geared at assessing cold caller/campaign performance as well as providing you with insight on how to grow and develop your business.
- No lock-in contracts.
- Simple pricing model.
- Cold caller/VA training programs.
- Strict Code of Ethics and Behaviour
5. Am I locked into a full-time contract?
6. How does your pricing work?
Cold Caller Hourly Fee ($7.50-$10)+ Weekly Maintenance Fee ($8.75) = Total Weekly Cost
The EasyVA weekly maintenance fee is used to pay for the maintenance and management of your dialing system. This includes but is not limited to: leads file upload, leads reset,dialer campaign management and any other technical issues that may occur. Please note the maintenance fee may also be paid on a monthly basis.